Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Blah, blah, blah

I feel a little discouraged today. I am not sure if it is the potential that all this we are doing won't matter because we won't get chosen for the Miracle Fund or that we will get chosen and I will go through all the craziness and we won't get pregnant. Ugh! I think once you get to this point, once you have had so much hope and it gets crushed every month over and over, maybe you should expect days like this. ....hmmmm.

I wish I was totally peppy and upbeat continuously, but it just is not possible unless you are on like Prozac or something. Not on those happy pills yet.

1 comment:

  1. You will be blessed with children in your life through one way or the other, keep up your strength and spirit, HF hears your prayers..and its ok to have up and down days..otherwise you wouldn't be human!! love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete