Friday, August 7, 2009

Funny how life works...


So we were pregnant last week and I lost it. How funny is that? Not like ha-ha funny, but interesting. I thought we'd get out of having to go through the Invitro, but I guess not. How lucky are we that we are still in the running to be able to have a baby. I talked with the Rep for the fund and she said that the board hasn't met yet. So we are still out months before anything even happens and that is IF they choose us.... We are praying for strength and know honestly that the peace will come again through Heavenly Father and we know that He knows us and loves us. We have always been taken care of; during trials we may not know why things happen the way they do, but I can always look back and have an "ahh-haa" moment. I see His hand in my life. I have TOTAL faith that what has and will happen is the best thing for Mark and I.

......Even though this TOTALLY sucks!! But like always, we get through it.

1 comment:

  1. you two are beautiful and precious and one way or the other a beautiful baby will be fortunate enough to be part of your cute family..love you guys so much!!

    ReplyDelete