Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Look how far we've come...



In another 2 weeks, I will be married to Mark for 5 years. I look back at all the things that have happened and in some cases it seems like so much and in others, a blink. We are arms deep into my IVF cycle, right in the middle of Invitro. The shots are annoying, but do-able. Hormones are weird, but controllable. The one thing that I know is, this man- the man of my dreams, this man who saved me, who loves me, who would do anything for me; is right there with me. How great will it be to have a little someone looking up at me with his eyes? I can hardly wait!

2 comments:

  1. sniff...so proud of you guys for all you're going through, it will totally be worth it, and glad you have a supportive partner by your side, you guys are the CUTEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so great together! I love the picture!

    ReplyDelete