Thursday, January 1, 2009

Miscarriage blues

4 years ago my husband and I decided that we wanted to have a baby. Naive 'ol me thought we'd be pregnant in the first month. It was so strange to go month after month with nothing...but seriously I didn't even know about ovulation and all that crap- hey, I told you I was naive. Didn't you just have sex and get pregnant? For heaven's sake- I know girls who NEVER had sex, they just sat next to a boy and got pregnant....maybe that was what they told their parents. ANYWAY about a year later we found out that we were pregnant. Ahhh...finally! I was okay, I was REALLY starting to think there was something wrong.

Then one day I started cramping and bleeding. Bottom line I miscarried at 11 weeks. It was totally devestating and sad- not that I was sad for the baby, more that I was sad for the hope. Does that make sense? Okay, so now what the heck is wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment