Saturday, January 3, 2009

Wasting time

I suck, let me just get that out right now. I like to stick my head in the sand when problems come my way. I kept thinking that we will just get pregnant when we are "supposed to". At least that is the line you are supposed to say to everyone when they give you that look, you know the one; the "oh poor little dried up uterus that can't have babies" look. So for 2 years we did NOTHING. I mean, we had sex of course- but no doctors, no fertility stuff, nothing. You see what I mean when I say head in the sand now, right?

I keep saying that we just weren't ready. I don't know, maybe we were- if we ended up getting pregnant I am sure we would have gotten our crap together, figured it out- but really I just didn't want to face the truth that our lives were not going to be as easy in this department as everyone else.

So we have just been wasting time. Wasting time thinking the problem would fix itself. Praying that it would just happen without any special or expensive things we had to do.

Man, I was so retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment